Chambers UK 2024 – Top Tier Rankings for Henderson Chambers
Henderson Chambers is delighted to be recommended in Chambers UK Bar Guide 2024 across 18 practice areas with 78 individual rankings and 7 set rankings, 3 of which are Band 1.
- For Group Litigation, Henderson Chambers is recognised as a “noted leader in the field of group litigation” and can boast “very strong technical expertise combined with strategic know-how.” The Set’s barristers routinely appear in the highest profile and most complex group litigation cases.
- For Product Liability, Chambers UK Bar comments “Chambers offers an unrivalled level of expertise spanning a wide range of product liability disputes. The set houses an impressive bench of senior and junior barristers who are frequently sought out to act for major manufacturers”.
- For Health & Safety, one interviewee comments that “Henderson Chambers are consistently able to assist with complex matters, no matter what the issue”. The directory also notes that Henderson Chambers “maintains its reputation as a leading set for complex and high-profile health and safety matters”.
Chambers UK Bar comments that Henderson Chambers has “notable abilities in environmental litigation and is a standout in the group action space, with particular expertise in environmental group actions and international matters. Further they comment “Henderson Chambers is an established name for IT litigation. Its members are well versed in disputes concerning software defects, especially those that arise in business-critical projects.”.
We are also pleased to announce that two of our barristers made their first appearance in the directory this year:
- James Williams ranked in Band 6 in the category of Employment; and
- Lia Moses ranked as Up and Coming in the new category of Consumer Finance.
Further praise is received for our clerking team who are “extremely responsive and helpful no matter the query”. Comments include:
- “The clerking team is incredibly user-friendly. They see everything as a team effort and work with us closely, which I value.”
- “The flexibility and approachability of the clerking team is second to none.”
- “The clerks are open in discussing fees, setting budgets and ensuring that they are efficiently managed.”
Once again we would like to take this opportunity to thank our clients for their continued and valued support and for participating in the research process.
The Chambers UK Bar Guide 2024 is now available online. You can view the results for Henderson Chambers and its members here.