Chambers UK 2023 – Top Tier Rankings for Henderson Chambers
Henderson Chambers is delighted to be recommended in Chambers UK Bar Guide 2023 across 20 practice areas with 71 individual rankings and 7 set rankings, 3 of which are Band 1.
Group Litigation made its inaugural appearance in the directory last year as a Spotlight Table with 9 Henderson barristers listed. In this year’s edition the directory features full set and individual rankings in this area. Henderson Chambers is listed as a Band 1 set with 10 silk and 3 junior individual rankings. Chambers UK Bar comment that we are “… a noted leader in the field of group litigation” and have “an unrivalled ability to handle the most complex and sophisticated group litigation matters”, noting “the set’s celebrated barristers routinely appear in the most high-profile and complex group litigation cases.”. Toby Riley-Smith KC, Andrew Kinnier KC, Henry Warwick KC and Ognjen Miletic feature for the first time in Group Litigation alongside those who were listed in the Spotlight Table last year.
- For Health & Safety one interviewee comments that “Henderson is stacked full of talent”, the directory also notes chambers “maintains its reputation as a leading set for complex and high-profile health and safety matters. Members are regularly called upon to represent defendant corporations in inquests and prosecutions arising from fatal accidents and breaches of the HSWA”.
- For Product Liability, Chambers UK Bar comments we have an “unrivalled level of expertise spanning a wide range of product liability disputes. The set houses an impressive bench of senior and junior barristers who are frequently sought out to act for major manufacturers across the transport, pharmaceutical, food and drink, and medical devices sectors”.
Chambers UK Bar comment that Henderson Chambers is “noted for its impressive depth and breadth of expertise in inquests and inquiries” with barristers having “a combination of practicality, commercial astuteness and intelligence.”. Further they comment “The barristers have the best combination of practicality, commercial astuteness and intelligence.” and “provides advice and representation across a broad range of civil and criminal consumer matters, it has tenants who are respected for their skill in consumer credit work, product liability litigation and cases concerning trading regulations”.
Barristers with new (or additional) rankings are:
- Environment – Oliver Campbell KC
- Inquests & Inquiries – Hannah Curtain
- Product Liability – Rachel Tandy
- Commercial Dispute Resolution – Ognjen Miletic
- Restructuring/Insolvency – Arnold Ayoo
- “The service level at the set is very strong. Responsiveness is the watchword.”
- “The set has very approachable clerks who find the best barrister for the issue at hand.”
- “… highly professional, responsive and experienced team who really do go the extra mile to ensure support is provided at the right level at all times.”
- “They are straight, honest and upfront.”
Once again we would like to take this opportunity to thank our clients for their continued and valued support and for participating in the research process.
The Chambers UK Bar Guide 2023 is now available online. You can view the results for Henderson Chambers and its members here.