Henderson Chambers host seminar in partnership with the HSLA – Thursday 8 June 2023
Henderson Chambers is delighted to welcome Lord Justice Dingemans, as a guest speaker at a Health & Safety law seminar in partnership with the HSLA on Thursday 8 June 2023.
Speakers and Topics:
- Lord Justice Dingemans – Excellent advocacy: A consumer’s view (from the Court of Appeal).
- Tim Green KC, Henderson Chambers – Character evidence in H&S: the good, the bad and the ugly. A short update on admissibility and directions.
- James Purnell, Henderson Chambers – Article 2 Inquests: keeping pace with Strasbourg, but doing no more than that.
- Rachel Tandy, Henderson Chambers – (Event Chair) Welcome and Introductions
Date and Timings:
- Thursday 8th June 2023
- 17:30 – 18:00 Registration and refreshments
- 18:00 – 19:15 Talks and Q&A
- 19:15 – 20:30 Refreshments and Networking
Venue: IN PERSON ONLY at Henderson Chambers, 2 Harcourt Buildings, Temple, London, EC4Y 9DB.