Tim Green KC, Lucy McCormick and Thomas Mallon speaking at HSLA events in Birmingham & Manchester – 2&9 February 2023
- BIRMINGHAM on Thursday 2nd February 2023 at DWF offices, One Snowhill, Snow Hill Queensway, Birmingham, B4 6GA.
- MANCHESTER on Thursday 9th February 2023 at DWF offices, 2 Scott Place, Hardman Street, Manchester, M3 3AA.
These events combine in-person networking with practical insights into some frequent concerns of health and safety practitioners.
- When an adverse inference can be held against an organisation for failure to answer questions or give evidence.
- The conditions for admitting bad character evidence in H&S trials and
- The evolving nature of coronial proceedings.
17:30 – 18:00 Registration and refreshments
18:00 – 18:05 Welcome and Introductions: Simon Belfield, DWF
18:05 – 19:00 Talks and Q&A
- Adverse inferences against organisations: a golden silence: Tim Green KC
- Coronial proceedings: inquisitorial or adversarial? Lucy McCormick
- Bad character evidence in Health and Safety trials. Thomas Mallon
19:15 – 20:30 Refreshments and Networking