Commercial Law Seminar
Patrick Green QC, Geraint Webb QC, Malcolm Sheehan QC, Kathleen Donnelly, Abigail Cohen, Henry Warwick, and will be speaking on 5 key International and Commercial Dispute topics, for full details of the talks please see here.
Registration for the evening is at 6pm and the seminar will begin at 6.15, followed by drinks and canapés at 7.45pm.
- Rome vs Washington; EU and ICSID on a Collision Course (Patrick Green QC).
- Freezing Orders and Contempt of Court; Cautionary Tales from Recent Cases (Kathleen Donnelly).
- Serious Irregularity; Challenges to Arbitral Awards following Raytheon (Malcolm Sheehan QC).
- Tortious Conspiracy in Commercial Disputes; New Possibilities, Practicalities and Pitfalls (Henry Warwick).
- International Group Actions; Parent Company Liability and Contesting Jurisdiction (Geraint Webb QC & Abigail Cohen).