Kenneth Hamer’s Professional Conduct Casebook fourth edition published
Now in its fourth edition, Kenneth Hamer’s Professional Conduct Casebook continues to be an indispensable source of reference for practitioners and tribunal members. Hamer’s Professional Conduct Casebook is the only book to provide comprehensive coverage of case law in the field of professional regulation and discipline. The fourth edition of this long-standing casebook contains ninety chapters in an easy to follow A-Z format, as well as a supplement chapter covering 2023 cases. Foreword by Lord Burnett, Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales.
- Analyses some 2,500 cases across the whole range of professions
- Includes cases focusing on healthcare professionals, the accountancy and legal professions, financial services, architects, surveyors, teachers, police and prison service, and sports law
- Examines cases of professional conduct decided in the higher courts in England and Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland
- Fully updated with all relevant case law to 2023
New to this Edition:
- 300 new cases
- Separate chapters dealing with conviction and caution cases (general principles and sanction); dishonesty (general principles and sanction); misconduct (general principles and sanction); and sanction (general principles and specific cases)
- New chapters on contractual and statutory regulation, lies, and non-compliance.
Further information and to purchase can be found here.
Order online with promotional code ALAUTHC4 to save 30%