INSIGHT Employment Law
Henderson Chambers is hosting an INSIGHT Employment Law event on 4th December 2013, at the Royal Society of Arts.
This is a morning event, and breakfast will be provided. The format will be in the form of structured discussions about 3 topical areas: freedom of contract (encompassing worker status); settlement and compromise; and fees, costs and deposits.
Full details can be seen here.
- 1 Nov 2013 Chambers UK rankings released... »
- 4 Oct 2013 Prashant Popat QC wins ... »
- 2 Oct 2013 Prashant Popat QC nominated ... »
- 2 Sep 2013 Chambers Bar Awards 2013... »
- 30 Jul 2013 Marlie Farm Firework Fire ... »
- 17 Jun 2013 Professor Sir Alan Dashwood ... »
Henderson Chambers fields:
barristers who are immersed in their subject, give clear,
practical advice and are very hard-working.
Chambers and Partners, 2011
- Commercial Law, Insurance & Arbitration
- EU and UK Competition Law
- Finance and Consumer Credit
- Group Actions
- Health and Safety
- Local Government and Public Law
- Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence
- Product Liability
- Professional Discipline
- Public Procurement
- Technology and Construction