Finance & Consumer Credit Seminar
Henderson Chambers held a Banking, Finance and Consumer Credit Seminar and Reception on Tuesday 16 April 2013 in The Parliament Chamber, Inner Temple, London.
Members of Chambers gave short talks on a number of issues arising out of financial mis-selling and proposed changes to the licensing regime.
The event was very well attended and feedback was excellent.
- 8 May 2013 Nuclear Test Veterans War ... »
- 25 Apr 2013 Corporate INTL Legal Awards 2013... »
- 5 Mar 2013 Kenneth Hamer's book launch... »
- 1 Mar 2013 New Pupillage Website Launched... »
- 27 Feb 2013 Appointments to the Attorney ... »
- 22 Feb 2013 Professor Alan Dashwood CBE ... »
Henderson Chambers fields:
barristers who are immersed in their subject, give clear,
practical advice and are very hard-working.
Chambers and Partners, 2011
- Commercial Law, Insurance & Arbitration
- EU and UK Competition Law
- Finance and Consumer Credit
- Group Actions
- Health and Safety
- Local Government and Public Law
- Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence
- Product Liability
- Professional Discipline
- Public Procurement
- Technology and Construction