Banking & Finance Seminar 2014
Henderson Chambers will be giving a Banking and Finance Seminar on Wednesday 26th March 2014 in The Parliament Chamber, Inner Temple, London.
Members of Chambers will give short talks on a number of subjects including, the Consumer Credit Sourcebook, Consumer Credit Licencing, Financial Promotions and Consumer Credit Advertising and Unfair Relationships.
- 3 Mar 2014 Appointments to the Attorney ... »
- 19 Feb 2014 Oliver Campbell appointed QC... »
- 13 Jan 2014 New tenant ... »
- 1 Nov 2013 Chambers UK rankings released... »
- 4 Oct 2013 Prashant Popat QC wins ... »
- 2 Oct 2013 Prashant Popat QC nominated ... »
Henderson Chambers fields:
barristers who are immersed in their subject, give clear,
practical advice and are very hard-working.
Chambers and Partners, 2011
- Commercial Law, Insurance & Arbitration
- EU and UK Competition Law
- Finance and Consumer Credit
- Group Actions
- Health and Safety
- Local Government and Public Law
- Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence
- Product Liability
- Professional Discipline
- Public Procurement
- Technology and Construction