Daniel joined Chambers in 2008, having commenced his clerking career in 2003, previously working at 2 Paper Buildings and 7 King’s Bench Walk.
As Practice Manager, Daniel’s main responsibilities include advising clients on the distribution of work, diary management, fee negotiation, client and practice development for all Members of Chambers. He assists in arranging client and Chambers wide marketing events, and is the first point of contact for Conditional Fee Agreement enquires.
Legal Directory recognition:
- “Dan Smith and his colleagues are a pleasure to work with providing all necessary support as and when required.” The Legal 500, 2021
- “Dan Smith is a stand out when it comes to the clerks at Henderson – he completely gets the varying needs of a solicitor and is very accommodating.” The Legal 500, 2021
- “Dan Smith is helpful and prompt to reply when we have enquiries.” The Legal 500, 2021
- “Always helpful and responsive.” The Legal 500, 2017
- “Recommended.” The Legal 500, 2016
- “Joseph Sutton and Daniel Smith impress with their tenacity, speed of response and availability late into the evening.” The Legal 500, 2015