William Moody joined Henderson Chambers as a pupil in September 2020. He is currently supervised by James Purnell.
Before joining Chambers, William obtained a First Class LLB from Durham University and an LLM from the University of Cambridge. Whilst at Cambridge, he represented the university in the Willem C. Vis Moot where he was awarded the Martin Domke Award in Vienna and Best Advocate in the Fox Williams & Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Pre-Moot.
For his BPTC, William was a Lord Denning and Government of Gibraltar scholar. Prior to pupillage, he worked on the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg and on the Indian Supreme Court in New Delhi. William speaks fluent Spanish.
- Durham University (St. Aidan’s College), LLB (First Class)
- University of Cambridge (Clare College), LLM (Upper Second Class)
- BPTC (BPP Law School)
- Lord Denning Scholar (Lincoln’s Inn)
- Government of Gibraltar scholar
William is currently in his First Six Months of Pupillage and therefore cannot provide legal services to the public. He can accept instructions to undertake Noting Briefs.
Instructing William Moody (First Six Pupil)
If you require help or advice please contact our clerking team
Call +44 (0)20 7583 9020
• Durham University (St. Aidan’s College), LLB (First Class)
• University of Cambridge (Clare College), LLM (EU, international trade and restitution law)
• BPTC (BPP Law School), Advocacy and Excellence Scholar
• Lord Denning Scholar; Overseas Placement Fund (Lincoln’s Inn)
• Government of Gibraltar scholar