Linda Goldman acts for claimants and respondents in the employment tribunals and higher courts. She is standing counsel to a premier league football club and also advises in individual sports-related matters connected with employment, injuries and health generally. She advises members of the dental, medical, veterinary and accountancy professions in regulatory, employment and partnership matters.
Linda Goldman’s employment practice includes litigation and non-contentious work such as drafting specialised contracts of employment and specific policies to promote risk management in the workplace. She has a particular interest in the employment aspects of sports law with expertise in the overlap between regulatory and employer requirements.
Her client base is diverse, comprising individuals, companies and partnerships. She has a long-standing association with the British Dental Association and other organisations and solicitors specialising in dental matters whereby she has advised in most aspects of employment law, work-related personal injury and partnership disputes. She takes instructions from solicitors and, where appropriate, through the public access scheme. Her work covers all aspects of discrimination and unfair dismissal, TUPE, post-employment restrictive covenants, internal disciplinary matters and dispute resolution in the workplace, working closely with HR management teams.
Linda Goldman advises members of the accountancy, dental, medical and veterinary and professions in regulatory matters, taking particular note of the specialised needs of each individual professional area.
News and articles
A Date With Data Protection
Employee Benefits, Pensions and Financial;...
Winners and Losers in the Permanent Health...
Members of Henderson Chambers ranked in 16...
Henderson Chambers shortlisted in the 2014...
Fair or Foul: Sport and the Law
Instructing Linda Goldman
If you require help or advice please contact our clerking team
Call +44 (0)20 7583 9020
- General Medical Council
- Healthcare Professions Council
- Legal Adviser to General Dental Council
- Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Encyclopaedia of Personal Injury, (introduction and dental section, Kemp and Kemp).
- Wigs and Wherefores, biography of and co-authored with Michael Sherrard CBE QC; 2008; Wildy Simmonds and Hill.
- The Problems of State Regulation: Psychotherapy and Counselling; co-author, Kirsty Hall; 2010; Open Mind Books.
- Comparative Judicial Cultures and Professionals in China and England, chapter: 2011; Legal Press, Peoples’ Republic of China.Alternative Dispute Resolution: pub due 2011; Butterworths Civil Court Precedents.
- Regular legal articles in Occupational Health
- Association of Regulatory & Disciplinary Lawyers
- British Association for Sport and Law
- Employment Law Bar Association
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Medicolegal Society
- BDS (U London)
- Dip Criminology (U London)
- Dip Psychology (U London)
- Dip Forensic Odontology (Royal London Hospital, School of Medicine)
- LLB (U London)
- Hon Doc (West London University)
All members of Chambers are registered with the Bar Standards Board of England and Wales. For our standard contractual terms click here.
Bar Council Number: 25959
VAT Registration Number: 524353562
Legal Status: Barrister
Professional Insurance: All members of Chambers have professional liability insurance provided by the Bar Mutual Indemnity Fund Ltd. Territorial coverage is world-wide and subject to the term of the Bar Mutual. Click here for details.