The Post Office Group Litigation Seminar – Wednesday 6th July 2022
Henderson Chambers has great pleasure in inviting you to our seminar on The Post Office Group Litigation. Join us for a reception and panel discussion by the counsel team from chambers, led by Patrick Green QC, at the new Lecture Theatre in The Inner Temple.
We are delighted to welcome Nick Wallis, author of The Great Post Office Scandal as our special guest to introduce the discussion.
We hope that you will be able to join us and would be very grateful if you were able to let us know as soon as possible, as space is likely to be limited.
Speakers and Topics:
- Special Guest: Nick Wallis – An introduction to The Great Post Office Scandal.
- Patrick Green QC – Good Faith in Commercial Contracts.
- Henry Warwick QC – Issues in Contract and the Law of Agency.
- Kathleen Donnelly – Group Litigation: Strength in Numbers.
- Ognjen Miletic – Judicial Recusal for Apparent Bias.
- Reanne MacKenzie – Key Points on Evidence and Disclosure.
Venue: The Honourable Society of The Inner Temple, The Lecture Theatre, Crown Office Row, London, EC4Y 7HL.
Date & Timings:
- Wednesday 6th July 2022
- 17:30 Registration
- 18:00 Talks
- 19:15 Drinks & Canapes