Legal 500 2021 – Top Tier Rankings for Henderson Chambers
Following the launch of the The Legal 500 UK 2021, Henderson Chambers is delighted to be recommended with 87 rankings across 21 practice areas.
We continue to be ranked as a Top Tier Set in Health & Safety and Product Liability. Among many comments received we are described as having an ‘acknowledged market leadership’ in health and safety law, and we are noted for our excellent market reputation as the ‘leading product liability set in the UK‘. Further we are recommended as a Leading Set in 6 other practice areas:
- Banking and Finance (including Consumer Credit)
- Financial Services Regulation
- Property Litigation
- Public Procurement
We are also delighted to gain 13 additional rankings and recognition this year for our members in the following practices areas:
- Admin & Public Law: Rhodri Williams QC, Adam Heppinstall, Jonathan Lewis;
- Banking & Finance (inc Consumer Credit): Toby Riley-Smith QC;
- Commercial Litigation: Patrick Green QC, Rachel Tandy;
- Consumer: Lia Moses (Rising Star);
- Financial Services Litigation: Nazeer Choudhury;
- Inquests & Inquiries: Andrew Kinnier QC;
- Personal Injury: James Purnell;
- Product Liability: Chloe Campbell, Celia Oldham (Rising Star);
- Property Litigation: George Mallet.
Our barristers are described as being ‘a pleasure to deal with, processing work quickly and within agreed timescales’. Further praise is received for our clerking team who are “professional and well-organised” and noted for being ‘always accessible, friendly and willing to accommodate‘.
The Legal 500 UK 2021 is now available online. You can view the results for Henderson Chambers and its members here.
Once again we would like to take this opportunity to thank our clients for their continued and valued support.