IMPORTANT UPDATE – Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Henderson Chambers continue to closely monitor the situation and is following all relevant advice to ensure that we continue to adapt to the latest guidance. Our priority is the health and well-being of all our clients, members of chambers, staff and their families.
We wish to assure you that we continue to update our procedures to ensure that we comply with the latest government advice. Over the last 6 months our business continuity plan has been in operation and we have been managing our business remotely.
Chambers will reopen from 14 September 2020
Our premises in the Temple will have an on-site clerking presence every day, effective from Monday 14 September. We remain fully operational with staff and members working in chambers and remotely. We continue in our aim to provide our usual high quality service to all our clients.
- We are fully operational and working both in chambers and remotely with members of chambers and staff making use of secure IT systems and advanced technology to ensure that we continue to provide a full service to clients.
- For conferences and meetings that are required in person and in chambers, written communication from the clerks will be distributed in advance, setting out our protocol for coming into chambers. We remain committed to providing a safe environment for clients, members and our staff.
- Reception will continue to answer our switchboard on our main telephone number on 020 7583 9020 during our core business hours 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Please send instructions and documents electronically wherever possible. Where hard copies have to be sent, please liaise in advance with the relevant clerk to arrange suitable delivery.
- Our clerking team are available via the usual contact methods and at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or to discuss arrangements for in person or remote hearings, conferences or specific arrangements for getting papers to our barristers, please do not hesitate to contact us:
We will continue to monitor the situation and will update this notice as information changes.
We thank you for your continued support and wish you all well during these difficult times.