Lucy McCormick featured in Tech Dispute Network’s Podcast
Lucy McCormick contributed to the second episode of the Tech Dispute Network’s “Need to Know Basis” podcast. The podcast featured liability issues related to autonomous vehicles, including:
- UK legal landmarks, including:
- the Code of Practice for Testing,
- the Automated and Electric Vehicles Act 2018; and
- the Law Commission Automated Vehicles project
- Where we are now on liability for a collision, from Advanced Driver Assistance systems to fully automated vehicles.
- Selected product liability issues.
The podcast is available from https://disputes.tech/podcasts/ and also from Spotify and iTunes.
The TDN series of podcasts aims to provide the key points on the most important cases and developments with a tech angle via short podcasts of approximately 15 minutes in length, presented by the leading experts in the field.