Professional Conduct Seminar – Tuesday 13 March 2018
Henderson Chambers invite you to a talk on Professional Conduct Recent Developments and Case Law Update 2016-2018.
The seminar will be chaired by Richard Mawrey QC, speakers Kenneth Hamer, Angus Withington and Adam Heppinstall will address recent issues of significant practical application, including disclosure and confidentiality, conviction cases, dishonesty, insight and review hearings.
- Date: Tuesday 13 March 2018
- Venue: Henderson Chambers, 2 Harcourt Buildings, Temple, London, EC4Y 9DB
- 17:30: Registration
- 17:45: Talks
- Adam Heppinstall will speak on Dishonesty and Integrity.
- Angus Withington will speak on Disclosure, Data Protection and Judicial Review.
- Kenneth Hamer will give a round up on Recent Cases in the Courts 2016/18.
- 18:30: Q&A
- 18:45: Drinks & Canapes
To reserve a space at this event (limited places available) please contact email@example.com